It’s no secret that Beats headphones are popular. They’re not cheap, but they are definitely worth the investment if you’re looking for quality headphones.
But what happens when you lose your charger? How to charge headphones without charger?
There are a few ways to charge your Beats headphones without charger like using a USB cable. You can connect the USB cable to your computer or laptop and the other end to your headphones. This will charge your Beats headphones.
Here I am going to discuss another 3 easy ways to charge your Beats headphones without charger. So before further ado, let’s get started.
How to charge beats headphones without charger -Using USB Cable:
For me charging my beats solo 3 using USB cable is pretty much easy and comfortable. But firstly you must have the right USB cable that is compatible with your Beats headphone model.
- In this method, you need to connect the USB cable into a USB charger or any other device that has an USB charging port such as computer, laptop, smartphone or tab.
- Now you have to take the other end of the USB cable and insert it into the charging port of your Beats headphone.
- Once the connection is done, a LED indector will start blinking, it means your Beats headphone is charging.
However nowadays many Bluetooth headphones are equipped with additional USB charging cable so if you lose your regular Beats charger then you can use that USB cable to charge your Beats headphone.
How to Charge a Bluetooth Beats Headset without Charger – Using Laptops:
Charging your Beats headsets with laptop doesn’t require any hassle. All you need to do is to have an extra cable and a laptop.
Finally, an laptop uses around 20-30% of its power to charge the devices it is linked to. As a result, charging your Beats headphones with a laptop is a fantastic way to keep them going, but you’ll need an extra charging cable.
To charge your Beats headsets with a laptop:
- First you need to connect the USB cable that came with your laptop to the charging port of your Beats headphone.
- Now take the other end of the USB cable and plug it into one of the USB ports of your laptop.
One thing that you have to keep in mind is to have a cable that is compatible with both your Headset and laptop.
How to Charge Beats Headphones Without Charger – Using Power bank:
A power bank is a device that can be used to charge your electronic devices like smartphones, laptops, and headphones when there is no power source available.
To charge your Beats headphones with a power bank, you will need a USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable to the power bank and then to the Beats headphones.
- Press and hold the power button on the power bank for 3 seconds to turn it on.
- The power indicator light on the power bank will turn on, indicating that it is charging your Beats headphones.
- When the battery is full, the power indicator light will turn off.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the power bank and then from the Beats headphones.
Wrapping It Up!
There is no need to panic if you lost your Beats headphone charger or it got damage. You can use any of the above-mentioned methods to charge your Beats headphones without charger.
Can Beats be charged wirelessly?
There are still no wireless charging options available for many Beats headphones and earbuds. The most recent example is the release of the Beats Fit Pro.
What type of charger do Beats use?
USB-C Type C to USB-A Power Charge & Data Adapter is the most popular charger type for beats headphones and earbuds.
Do Beats come with a charger?
Yes, Beats earphones come with a USB charging cable. You can use this cable to charge your earphones by plugging it into a USB port on a computer or a power adapter (sold separately).
How Can I Know If My Earbuds Are Fully Charged or Not?
If you’re using earbuds that come with a charging case, it’s easy to tell if they’re fully charged. Simply open up the case and check the LED indicator light. If it’s green, your earbuds are good to go. If it’s red, they’re still charging.
How Long Does Earbuds Battery Last for?
The answer to this question largely depends on the type of earbud you have, as well as how often you use them. Generally speaking, most earbuds will last for around 3-5 hours on a single charge.
However, if you are using your earbuds frequently, or for longer periods of time, you may find that the battery drains more quickly.
Can I Charge My Earbuds with Any Charger?
Yes, you can charge your earbuds with any charger, as long as the charger provides enough power. Most earbuds come with a USB charging cable that can be plugged into any USB port.
Also there are few of earbuds and headphones that they can only be charge with their own specific charger.