It’s no secret that listening to music can help improve your workout. But what if you could take that experience to a whole new level?
So With the right headphones and Garmin Fenix watch, you can not only listen to your favorite tunes but also track your performance in real-time.
But many of us get confused when it comes to how to pair headphones with Garmin Fenix series smartwatches.
So, here we are going to show you a quick and easy guide on How you can pair headphones with your Garmin Fenix 7, Fenix 6, 6 Pro, Fenix 5, 5X Plus, and other similar models.
How to Pair Headphones with Garmin Fenix 7 Series?
The connectivity of the Garmin Fenix 7 and 6 series is the same so the process of paring headphones with both the devices is similar.
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First of all, put your headphones in pairing mode.
- Once they are, you have to bring both headphones and Fenix 7 in close proximity of 2 m (6.6 ft.) so that they can be detected.
- Now, open the Settings on your Fenix 7 and go to the Music settings.
- Once you are there, select the Headphones option.
- On the next screen, you have to hit the Add New button.
- Now, after a few seconds, you will see the name of your headphones appearing on the screen of Fenix 7.
- Just select it to complete the process of pairing.
Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Series
The process of connecting Bluetooth headphones to Garmin Fenix 5X Plus is a bit different from the one we mentioned above.
Here are the steps:
- Again, put your headphones in the pairing mode and bring close both device to each other.
- Once they are, you need to go to the Settings menu by pressing and holding down the Up/Menu button.
- under the Settings, you will see an option of Sensors & Accessories, just select it.
- Now select the Add New and then Headphones.
- Your watch would start searching for the nearby devices, once it will find your headphones, just select it to complete the process.
This is how you can connect your Bluetooth headphones with different Garmin Fenix watches.
Wether you have garmin Fenix 7/6 or Fenix 5, the process of paring headphones is pretty simple and easy. All you have to do is to follow the above mentioned steps carefully.