Bluetooth technology is the most common way to connect Beats Solo 3 to any Bluetooth-enabled devices like Smartphones, Smartwatches, Laptops, Smart TVs, etc.
If you are an LG Smart TV user and want to connect your Beats Solo 3 with it, you have to use the built-in Bluetooth feature on both devices.
To do this, simply put your Beats Solo 3 headphones into pairing mode and then search for them on your LG smart TV’s Bluetooth menu. If you are facing any issue during connectivity them resetting the solo 3 wireless headphones is the best option.
In this article, I will guide you on how you can connect your Beats Solo 3 to LG smart TV in detail.
Pair Beats Solo 3 to LG smart TV:
Pairing Beats Solo 3 by using Bluetooth to connect to an LG smart TV can be done by first turning on the Beats Solo 3 headphones and putting them into pairing mode.
- To do this, press and hold the power button for 3 to 5 seconds. The LED indicator will flash white when the headphones are in pairing mode.
Now On your LG smart TV
- Open the Settings menu by selecting the Settings icon on the TV screen.
- Navigate to the Advanced Settings and select the Sound menu.
- Under the Sound menu, Go to the Sound Out menu.
- Here you will see the option LG Sound Sync Bluetooth. Select it.
- Then select the Detect. The
- TV will automatically search for any Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Select the Beats Solo 3 from the list of available devices.
Now the Beats Solo 3 is successfully paired with the LG smart TV.
On LG NanoCell TVs and LG 4K Ultra HD TVs, the method is a little bit different. Here you have to:
- Press the Gear Button on the magic remote of the LG TV, which will open the Menu Bar on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Three Dots from the Menu Bar.
- Navigate to the Sound menu and select the Sound Out option.
- Now select the Use Wireless Speaker from the list.
- On the next menu select the Three Dots next to the Bluetooth Device.
- It will search for any devices with open Bluetooth.
- Select the Beats Solo 3 if it appears.
It will take only 1 to 3 seconds to connect the Beats Solo 3 with your LG TV.
If LG smart TV DOES NOT have built-in Bluetooth:
If your LG smart tv no Bluetooth option, you’ll need to buy an LG TV Bluetooth Adapter in order to connect your TV to Solo 3.
You can find the LG TV Bluetooth Adapter online or at most electronics stores. Once you have the adapter, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the Bluetooth adapter by connecting it with a power source
- After that, connect the Bluetooth adapter to the TV in the proper manner.
- Now put Both Beats Solo 3 and Bluetooth adapter into the pairing.
- Once they are paired with each other change the Digital Audio Format to PCM.
After that, you should be all set!
Pairing Beats Solo 3 with smart TV can be done in different ways, depending on the model of your TV.
If your TV has built-in Bluetooth, then you can simply put both the headphones and the TV into pairing mode and connect them.
However, if your TV does not have Bluetooth, then you will need to buy an LG smart tv Bluetooth adapter in order to connect the two devices.
Once you have the adapter, follow the instructions above to pair the Beats Solo 3 with your LG TV.