As we all know, the Beats Solo 3 is one of the most popular headphones on the market.
Besides offering excellent sound quality and comfort, their Bluetooth technology allows users to pair them with their Andriod or IOS devices.
However, so many peoples have been having issues connecting their Beats Solo 3 to their devices. If you are one of those people, then this guide is for you.
In this guide, I will show you how to connect your Beats Solo 3 to your Bluetooth devices.
The important Thing to Note First:
How do I put my Beats solo 3 in pairing mode?
The connectivity of Beats solo 3 is pretty simple. There are two ways to connect the headphones with your devices.
The first and most common method is by using Bluetooth while the second one is the wired connection that uses a 3.5mm aux cable.
If you want to use the Bluetooth connection, then you need to put your Beats Solo 3 into pairing mode.
To do this, you have to press the power button for almost 3 to 8 seconds and then release it when you see the Fuel Gauge flashes beneath the power button.
Now your Beats solo 3 is in the pairing mode and ready to connect with any of your Bluetooth devices.
How To Connect Beats Solo 3 To Windows 10, PC, Laptop:
Once your beats solo 3 is in discovery mode and your Windows 10 computer’s Bluetooth is turned on, the two devices should automatically connect. If they don’t, you can try to connect them manually by following these steps:
- On your Windows 10 computer, PC, or Laptop go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click Add Bluetooth or another device.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select your beats solo 3 from the list of available devices.
- If prompted, enter the passcode for your beats solo 3.
Your beats solo 3 and Windows 10 computer should now be connected!
How To Connect Beats Solo 3 To Chromebook: Easiest Way
Connecting your beats solo 3 to Chromebook is not a very difficult task. You can use either a Bluetooth connection or a wired connection.
If you want to use a wired connection, you will need to use the included 3.5mm headphone jack adapter.
- insert one end of the 3.5mm aux cable to the auxiliary input of the beats and the other end to the headphone jack of the Chromebook.
- if you don’t hear any sound then you have to change the output audio setting of the Chromebook.
If you want to connect your beats solo 3 to a Chromebook via Bluetooth, you will first need to put your headphones into pairing mode as I describe above.
Now on your Chromebook go to the Bluetooth settings.
- One of the fast ways to access the Bluetooth settings is to click on the Battery icon on the bottom corner of your screen.
- A popup menu would appear. Click on the option which is saying Bluetooth Disabled. Don’t worry this option would tell you that your Bluetooth is turned off.
- On the next menu toggle to turn on the Bluetooth.
- Once your Chromebook Bluetooth is turned On, it would look for the available device.
- Click on the beats solo 3 in the available list of devices.
- Add Bluetooth Device menu will be open. which is saying that Connecting to Beats Solo 3.
After a few seconds, a volume bar will be shown up bottom right corner of the screen. This indicates that your beats solo 3 is connected to Chromebook.
How To Connect Beats Solo 3 To Macbook, Macbook Air:
While connecting Bluetooth headphones to a Mac, Macbook Air, or Macbook Pro is usually pretty straightforward, there is nothing you’ll need to do differently with the Beats Solo 3.
- Start by putting your Beats Solo 3 into pairing mode.
- Click on the Bluetooth icon on the toolbar, and then click on the Open the Bluetooth Preferences.
- Make sure the Bluetooth is Powered on. Now Click on the Beats Solo 3 in the Devices list, and then click on the Connect button.
- You might need to enter a code on your Beats Solo 3 in order for it to connect, but typically this isn’t necessary.
Once you’re connected, you’ll be able to use your Beats Solo 3 just like any other pair of headphones with your Mackbook.
How To Connect Beats Solo 3 To PS4, PS5:
The Beats Solo 3 headphones are a great option for gamers who want high-quality audio without breaking the bank.
There are a few different ways to connect your Beats Solo 3 headphones to your PS4 console, and we’ll go over all of them below.
The first and easiest way is to simply connect your headphones to the PS4 controller using the 3.5mm jack or via Bluetooth.
To weirdly connect your beats solo 3 with the PS4 controller,
- Simply take the 3.5mm aux cord and plug it into the headphone jack on your Beats Solo 3 headphones.
- Then, plug the other end of the aux cord into the PS4 controller.
- Lastly change the audio output settings on your PS4 to “headphones” so that the audio will play through your Beats Solo 3 headphones.
To connect your Beats Solo 3 headphones to your PS4 via Bluetooth,
- First, put your headphones into pairing mode.
- Then, go to the Settings menu on your PS4 console and select Devices.
- Next, select Bluetooth Devices.
- Finally, select your Beats Solo 3 headphones from the list of available devices and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
Now listen and enjoy the high-quality audio from your Beats Solo 3 headphones while gaming on your PS4 console.
How To Connect Beats Solo 3 To Android or Non-Apple Devices:
If you’re looking to connect your Beats Solo 3 headphones to your Non-Apple phones such as Google Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S22, and S21, S20 series, here’s what you need to do.
- First, make sure that your Beats Solo 3 Wireless are charged and in discoverable mode.
- Then, open the Settings by tapping or clicking on the gear icon of your Android phone.
- Next Under the setting menu, go to the Connections tab and select Bluetooth.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth of your Android phone is turned on.
- You should see a list of discoverable devices, look for your Beats Solo 3 headphones from the list, and select it to pair and connect.
Once you’re connected, you can start using your Beats Solo 3 headphones with your Android phone.
You can make calls, listen to music, and even watch videos with ease.
Related Post: How to connect wireless beats to iPhone.
How To Pair Beats Solo 3 With Peloton:
If you’re a fan of Peloton, you may be wondering how to pair your Beats Solo 3 headphones with the popular fitness Bike.
Luckily, it’s a relatively simple process that only requires a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure your Beats Solo 3 headphones are powered on and in range of your Peloton Bike.
- On your Peloton Bike, go to the Settings menu by tapping the Three Dots on the top or bottom right corner of the Bike Screen.
- From the settings menu, select Device Settings.
- Now select the Bluetooth settings in the Device Settings menu under the label Wireless and Networks.
- Once in the Bluetooth settings, Select the Beats Solo 3 from the list of Available Devices.
- If prompted, enter the passcode 0000 to finish connecting your Beats Solo 3 headphones to your Peloton Bike.
that’s it! You should now be able to hear audio from your Peloton workouts through your Beats Solo 3 headphones.
How To Pair Beats Solo 3 With iPad:(iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro)
You can easily pair your Beats Solo 3 with your iPad by following these simple steps:
- Make sure that both your Beats Solo 3 and your iPad are turned on and Solo 3 is in pairing mode.
- On your iPad, go to the Settings app by tapping on the icon that looks like a gear.
- In the Settings app, tap on Bluetooth.
- Under Other Devices, tap on Solo 3.
- If prompted for a passcode, enter 0000.
Your Beats Solo 3 and iPad are now paired and you can begin using them together. Enjoy!
How To Pair Beats Solo 3 With Smart TV:
I’ll walk you through the process of connecting your Beats Solo 3 to your TV. Don’t forget different tv companies like Apple TV, LG smart TV, Sony TV, and Samsung Smart TV have little bit different ways of connectivity.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your Beats Solo 3 is Power On and In discovery mode.
Next, you have to Enable the Bluetooth on your TV. To do this,
- go to your TV’s settings
- and look for the section labeled “Bluetooth” or “Network.” Once you’re in the Bluetooth menu,
- select the option to enable Bluetooth if Bluetooth is not already enabled.
- Then, put your TV in discovery mode so that it can be found by other Bluetooth devices.
- On your TV, the list of available Bluetooth devices would appear, select your Beats Solo 3 from the list.
Once the two devices are paired, you should be able to listen to audio from your TV through your Beats Solo 3.
How To Connect Beats Solo 3 To Nintendo Switch:
For connecting your Beats Solo 3 headphones to your Nintendo Switch console, use Bluetooth. Firstly you have to update the firmware of your Nintendo Switch.
To connect your Beats Solo 3 headphones to your Switch using Bluetooth:
- Put your headphones into pairing mode first.
- On your Switch, go to system settings.
- Scroll all the way down until you find the Bluetooth Audio section and select it.
- There will be an option to Pair Device, so select that.
- Your Beats Solo 3 headphones should now appear on the list of available devices. Select them to connect and you’re good to go!
How To Connect Beats Solo 3 To Smartwatch:
Just like other Bluetooth enable devices, the Beats Solo 3 can be connected to a smartwatch that has Bluetooth connection capability.
The steps on how to do it may vary according to the manufacturer and model of the smartwatch. But, in general, these are the things that you need to do:
- Put your beats solo 3 to connectivity mode so that your smartwatch can find it.
- On your smartwatch, open the Settings and look for the Bluetooth connection.
- Once you’re on the Bluetooth connection, look for the Beats Solo 3 on the list of available devices and select it.
- If a pairing request appears, just select “Pair” or “Confirm”.
After connecting your Beats Solo 3 to your smartwatch, you can now enjoy Music from your smartwatch.
Why won’t my Beats turn on?
There are a few reasons why your Beats might not turn on. The most common reason is that the battery is dead. If you’ve charged your Beats and they still won’t turn on, then your beats solo 3 reset would work so try resetting them, or else the beats solo 3 power button not working properly.
Why won’t My Beats Solo 3 connect?
The reason for beats solo 3 not connecting can be due to headphones are not in pairing mode, a dead battery, or your phone’s Bluetooth isn’t turned on. Also, beats solo 3 not in the range of 30 feet can also be a problem.
If your beats solo 3 not connecting to iPhone, make sure your iPhone has the latest version of iOS. To do this, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
How do you put Beats in pairing mode?
To put Beats in pairing mode, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. The LED indicator will flash white to indicate that the headphones are in pairing mode.
Why are my Beats solo 3 not working?
There are a few possible reasons why your Beats Solo 3 headphones may not be working. One possibility is that the battery may be low and needs to be recharged. Another possibility is that there may be something blocking the audio port, such as dust or lint. Also, the power button is damaged which causes your beats Solo 3 not turning on.
Beats Solo 3 is a valuable addition to any music lover’s collection. The connectivity of the Beats Solo 3 to your devices is quite simple and straightforward. All you have is to put your Beats Solo 3 into pairing mode and then search for it on your devices.