Like any other smart tv in the market, the sony tv Bluetooth pairing with any headphones is almost the same. There are two different types of methods that you can use to connect beats solo 3 with sony Bravia tv, Google TV, or Android TV.
If you want to know how to connect beats solo 3 to sony tv, then you need to go through the article carefully.
Let’s get started:
Connect beats solo 3 to sony tv:
To connect your beats solo 3 with the sony tv, you can use a Headphone cable(Aux/3.5mm audio cable) or use its Bluetooth technology.
Method 1: Using a headphone cable
This is the most common and easiest way to connect any headphones with the sony Bravia tv, Google TV, or Android TV.
Follow these steps to connect your beats solo 3 with the sony tv using a headphone cable:
- Put the headphone cable into the AUDIO IN port of your TV.
- Now, take the other end of the headphone cable and insert it into the headphone jack of your beats solo 3.
- After that, Turn on your Sony TV and go to the Menu by pressing the MENU button on the given remote.
- Now Hit enter on the remote to select the Settings menu.
- From Settings, look for the option Preferences or System Settings and select it.
- Under the Preferences open the option Setup and then AV Setup.
- Here you have to select the option Headphone/Audio out.
- After that, Select the Audio out and then beats Solo 3.
- Now, Exit from all the menus by pressing the EXIT.
If you hear the sound coming out from the headphone, it means that your Beats Solo 3 is successfully connected to the sony tv.
Method 2: Using Bluetooth
If you want to know how to connect beats solo 3 to sony tv wirelessly, then you need to use Bluetooth technology. To start with:
- make sure that your beats solo 3 is not turned off and in pairing mode.
- Now on your Sony TV remote, go to the Settings.
- Select Network & Accessories menu from there.
- Now select Bluetooth Settings and then enable the Bluetooth and then Add device.
- Your Sony TV will now start searching for nearby devices that can be connected.
- Once you see your beats solo 3 in the list, select it and press Enter.
That’s it pairing is complete. if you are still confused then watch the below video.
Connect beats solo 3 to Android TV Using Bluetooth:
To connect your beats solo 3 to Android TV:
- First of all, Turn on your beats solo 3 headphones by long-pressing the power button.
- After that, Put your beats solo 3 into the pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button for 2-3 seconds until you see the LED light blinking.
- Now, Turn on your Sony TV and go to Menu using the remote.
- Scroll down and go to the Settings option.
- After that, Navigate to the Remote and Accessories and then select the Bluetooth setting.
- Now, select the option Add device and wait for some time so that your Beats Solo 3 will get detected by the TV.
- Select your beats solo 3 from the list and connect it.
If you play anything on your Android TV, the sound will come through your headphones.
Connect beats solo 3 to Google TV Viva Bluetooth:
To connect your Beats Solo 3 headphones to your Google TV, you will need to:
- Make sure that your Beats Solo 3 headphones are in the visible mode for other devices.
- From the upper right corner of the Home screen, Select the profile picture.
- A drop-down menu will appear. From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- From the left panel, select the option Remote & Accessories.
- Under the Remote & Accessories section open the Bluetooth pairing request screen, and then select the option Pair.
- Select the Beats Solo 3 headphones from the list.
- If prompted, enter the PIN code.
Now you can use Beats Solo 3 with your Google TV.
The most popular methods to connect Beats Solo 3 headphones to a Sony Bravia TV, Google TV, or Android TV are with a headphone cable or wirelessly via Bluetooth.
However, the beats solo 3 wireless pairing is not a difficult task. All you have to, follow the above guideline to know how to connect your beats solo 3 to any of Sony tv.