Once you pair your beats solo 3 to Apple iPhone, iPad, Macbook, or Apple TV, your connectivity information will be saved on your iCloud account.
So that you may unpair and re-pair to different Apple devices without having to re-enter your connectivity information.
In this article, I will clear all your doubts on How to connect Beats Solo 3 to Apple TV.
Connect beats solo 3 to Apple TV:
There are two ways to connect your Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones to your Apple TV:
Method 1: Using an audio cable
To connect your Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones using an audio cable,
- Simply plug the 3.5mm end of the cable into the headphone jack on your Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones.
- Then, plug the other end of the cable into the audio input port on your Apple TV.
- If you still hear no sound, Check your headphone’s volume level or change the output audio settings on your Apple TV. For that, you have to go to Settings > Audio and Video > Audio Output.
- You should see your Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones listed as an option. Select them.
Now check it by playing some audio or video content from your Apple TV.
Method 2: Connecting Wirelessly (Bluetooth)
The Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones are automatically on and connected when you open the case.
To connect your Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones to your Apple TV, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones.
- Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to put them in pairing mode.
- Open the Settings on your Apple TV by Selecting the Gear icon on the Main menu.
- Now open the Remotes and Devices menu under the Settings menu.
- Tap Bluetooth on the Remotes and Devices menu.
- Your Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones should appear on the list of devices. Select them to connect.
- Enter the four-digit code that appears on your Apple TV when prompted.
You’re all set! Now Check it by playing some audio or video content from your Apple TV.
To get the best experience, connecting headphones with the audio cable is the best way. However, you can connect your Beats Solo 3 to Apple TV by using its built-in Bluetooth or using an Aux cable(audio cable). If you struggling with the connectivity then resetting beats solo 3 is the best option.
Just follow the steps carefully and connect your Beats Solo 3 to Apple TV without any difficulty.