JLab earbuds are some of the most popular and affordable earbuds on the market. If you’re new to using JLab earbuds, you may be wondering how to turn them off.
However, on some platforms like Quora, Reddit, Medium, or even Facebook, many people have been struggling to turn their JLab earbuds OFF.
So I decided to write a complete guide on each available JLab earbuds model with a step-by-step process on how you can turn OFF JLab earbuds.
Best Jlab Earbuds on the Market:
Here are the 8 best Jlab earbuds that are available on the market. I have personally used all of them and can say that they are worth every penny.
- JLab Buds Air Sport
- JLab GO Air POP
- JLab GO Air True Wireless Earbuds
- JLab Fit Sport 3 Wireless Fitness Earbuds
- JLab JBuds Air Icon
- JLab JBuds Air ANC
- JLab Epic Air ANC
- JLab Epic Air Sport
How to Turn OFF JLab Go Air Earbuds?
There are three ways to turn OFF your JLab Go Air earbuds.
The first way is to simply put the earbuds back in the charging case and close the lid. The earbuds will automatically turn OFF and enter into standby mode.
The second way to turn OFF the JLab Go Air earbuds is to disconnect the Bluetooth connection between the earbuds and your device. To do this, open the Bluetooth settings on your device and select “Disconnect” or “Forget” the JLab Go Air earbuds from the list of paired devices.
After 3 minutes, the earbuds will enter into standby mode and will turn OFF automatically.
Lastly, according to the JLab manual, you can also manually turn OFF the earbuds by holding down the Touch Button on both earbuds for about 5 seconds.
How to Turn OFF JLab Buds Air Sport
The JLab Buds Air Sport earbuds can be turned OFF in two ways.
The first method is to put them back in the charging case, and the second option is to do it manually.
To turn OFF the earbuds manually, press and hold both the Left and Right Touch sensors for about 6 seconds.
The earbuds will then enter ‘Power Off’ mode and you’ll hear a voice prompt saying “GoodBye”.
However, manually turning them off is suitable if the charging case is out of power.
If you have the charging case, then it’s recommended that you store the earbuds inside it when not in use. By putting them back into the charging case, they’ll automatically turn OFF and begin charging.
The second method to turn Off the JLab Buds Air Sport earbuds is to unpair them from your device.
This can be done by going into the Bluetooth settings on your phone and selecting ‘Forget This Device’ or ‘Unpair’.
Once they’re unpaired, the earbuds will automatically enter ‘Power Off’ mode. after 3 to 4 minutes.
Related Article: How to connect JLab earbuds?
How to Turn OFF JLab GO Air POP
There are 2 ways to turn OFF your JLab GO Air POP earbuds.
The first way is to put them back in the charging case and the second way is to unpair them from your device.
To turn them OFF by putting them back in the charging case:
- Make sure that your earbuds are placed snugly in the charging case.
- There is a small LED light on the front of the charging case. If this light is Flashing Blue, then your earbuds are charging. If the light is white, then your earbuds are fully charged.
- Close the charging case lid.
- You will see a white LED light on the front of the charging case that will blink 3 times and then turn off, indicating that your earbuds are turned OFF.
To unpair your earbuds from your device:
- On your device, open the Bluetooth settings and select “JLab GO Air” from the list of paired devices.
- Select “Forget This Device” or “Unpair” and confirm your selection.
- After 3 minutes, your earbuds will automatically turn OFF.
How to Turn OFF JLab GO Air True Wireless Earbuds
If you’re looking for how to turn your JLab GO Air true wireless earbuds off, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it.
- put the earbuds in the case and close the lid.
- Earbuds will enter power-off mode and turn off automatically.
you can also turn them off manually for that
- you have to remove each earbud from your ear.
- Then press and hold the multi-function button on each earbud for 3 seconds.
- The earbuds will enter power-off mode and turn off.
Moreover, there is also another way to turn the earbuds off.
- Unpair your earbuds from your device. For that open the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Then select “JBuds Air” from the list of paired devices and disconnect it.
- Earbuds will take 3 minutes to turn off automatically.
To Sum Up:
If you don’t know how to turn off your JLab earbuds, it will be inconvenient since they will drain the battery and leave you with no power when you need them. So it is better to have knowledge about how to turn off your JLab earbuds.
There are 3 ways to turn OFF any JLab earbuds models. The first way is to put them back in the charging case. The second way is to unpair them from your device and the third way is to press and hold the multi-function button on each earbud for 3 seconds.