Bose Soundsport Free is a popular wireless earbud that allows you to listen to your favorite music and make phone calls on the go. However, the connectivity of Bose Soundsport Free to Bluetooth Devices is Pretty Stright forward.
However, with the right steps, it is possible to successfully pair these two devices. So before any further delay let’s get started.
Don’t Forget to Read:
How to Pair Soundsport Free to Apple Watch?
Here’s how to connect Bose Soundsport Free headphones to an Apple Watch 7 (AW7) in the proper manner. First and foremost, put the Soundsport free into paring mode. For that,
- You need to take the right earbud out from the charging case.
- After that, Check Bluetooth LED indicator. if it flashes blue it means the earbud is in pairing mode.
- Or if it flashes solid white it means it’s paired with a device. Unpair it in that case.
Once Soundsport Free is in pairing mode, you can now turn on the Bluetooth of your Apple Watch 7.
- To access the settings, open the Home screen and tap on the Gear icon.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth menu and tap on the tab.
- If the AW7 doesn’t have Bluetooth switched on, turn it on by using the toggle switch.
- Check if the Soundsport Free is appearing in the devices list and then tap on it to connect.
Once the connection is successful, the Bluetooth indicator will turn to Solid white on Soundsport Free.
Soundsport Free Specifications:
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 1 x 1.25 inches
- Weight: about 9 grams each
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown
- ANC: Yes
- USB cable: 1.4 m
- Battery life: Up to 5 hours
- Charging time: Up to 2 hours
- Bluetooth Version and Range: Bluetooth 5.0 & 30 feet (9meters)
- Siri: Compatible
- Google Assistant: Compatible
- App: Bose Connect, Bose Music
Can I connect my Bose headphones to my Apple Watch?
Yes, you can connect any Bluetooth enable Bose headphones and earbuds to Apple Watch using the steps mentioned above. However, before attempting the pairing process make sure that the earbuds are in pairing mode and your AW7 has Bluetooth turned on.
Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my Bluetooth headphones?
If you’re having difficulties connecting your Apple Watch with your Bluetooth headphones, it’s possible that something is wrong with the connection or that both devices are using the same Bluetooth profile but not in the same range, or that neither device is charged.
Is there a Bose app for Apple Watch?
Yes, the Bose Music app for Apple Watch allows you to control your Bose SoundSport Free headphones right from your wrist. Go to Watch App on your iPhone and navigate to the bottom section. If there is a Bose Music app for the watch, it should be accessible from there to install on the Apple watch.
Do Bose sport earbuds work with Apple Watch?
Yes, the Bose sport earbuds can be connected to an Apple Watch. The process for pairing these two devices is the same as any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
Do Apple earbuds work with Apple Watch?
Yes, the AirPods are compatible with all iOS devices, including the Apple Watch. Once you pair your AirPods to your iPhone they are automatically paired with Apple watch too. You can use them to listen to music, make phone calls, and even access Siri.
Does Bose support Apple Music?
Yes, all the latest Bose soundbars and home cinema systems support Apple Music. You can stream your music directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to your Bose system. Alternatively, you can use AirPlay 2 to stream from your iOS device or Mac to any compatible Bose speaker.
Connectivity of Bose Soundsport Free earbuds are quick and easy, what you have to do is, put the earbuds into pairing mode and turn on the Bluetooth of your Apple Watch 7.
Then you have to follow the steps described above for successful pairing.