Nowadays, wireless headphones are very popular. Among them, Beats Solo 3 is a great choice if you are looking for quality sound and a comfortable wearing experience.
However, in 2016, Apple removed the 3.5mm headphone jack, which aided wireless headphones’ popularity considerably.
As an iPhone user, I always appreciated the convenience of wireless headphones. such as Beats fit pro which is the latest earbuds in the market and fit pro compatible with many Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Here is my guide on the connectivity of Beats Solo 3 with your iPhone 13 pro max, you can apply it also on iPhone 13, SE, 12, 12 pro max, 11, 11 pro max, X, XS Max, XS, XR, 8,8+, 7, 7+.
So before further ado, let’s get started:
How do I Connect Beats Solo 3 To iPhone?
The Beats Solo 3 can be connected to any device which has Bluetooth-compatiblity.
There are a few methods to connect your Beats Solo 3 to your iPhone. you can use built-in Bluetooth, and USB Adaptor if you want to use your beats solo 3 as wired when the battery runs out.
Connect Beats Solo 3 to iPhone using Bluetooth:
This is the most common and easiest way to connect your Beats Solo 3 to your iPhone as well as all other Bluetooth-compatible devices like ps4 or ps5.
- First, put your Beats Solo 3 into pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button for about 5 seconds.
- Release the power button when you see the LED start blinking white.
- Next, open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to Bluetooth.
- You should see your Beats Solo 3 appear in the list of Other Devices.
- Tap on it to connect.
- you can confirm it by seeing the white LEDs on your Beats Solo 3 stop flashing and stay lit.
That’s it! Your Beats Solo 3 and iPhone are now connected.
Connect Beats Solo 3 to iPhone using Lightning USB Adaptor:
If you want to use your Beats Solo 3 as wired when the battery runs out, you’ll need to buy and use a Lightning USB Adaptor.
To use the USB Adaptor,
- First, make sure that your Beats Solo 3 is turned off.
- Now, put one end of 3.5mm audio jack into your Beats Solo 3 and the other end into the USB Adaptor.
- Then, plug the USB Adaptor into your iPhone’s Lightning port.
- Now, open the Music app and start playing a song.
You should be able to hear the audio coming from your Beats Solo 3. If this doesn’t work, make sure your iPhone isn’t linked to any other Bluetooth devices and beats solo 3 is not turned off.
Why Won’t My Beats Connect To My iPhone?
There could be many reasons why your beats won’t connect to your iPhone. Here are a few of them:
Beats Solo 3 is not in pairing mode:
Make sure that your Beats Solo 3 is in pairing mode if it isn’t then To put your Beats Solo 3 into pairing mode,
- Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release the power button
- when you see the LED blinking white.
Your iPhone isn’t in Bluetooth range:
Make sure that your iPhone is within the Bluetooth range, which is about 45 feet. If it isn’t then move closer to your Beats Solo 3.
Beats Solo 3 link with other Device:
If your Beats Solo 3 is linked with another device, it won’t connect to your iPhone. To fix this, you have to perform a reset on your Beats.
To reset your Beats Solo 3,
- Press and hold the power button and volume down Button for almost 10 seconds
- Once you see the Fuel Gauge flashes of LEDs on the right earcup release both buttons.
now your Beats Solo 3 is reset and try to connect it with your iPhone again.
iPhone is Pair with other Device:
If your iPhone is paired with another Bluetooth device, it won’t connect to your Beats Solo 3. To fix this, you have to unpair the other device from your iPhone.
To unpair a Bluetooth device from your iPhone,
- Go to Settings -> Bluetooth -> Tap on the “i” icon next to the Device that is connected with your iPhone
- Now tap on unpair -> Tap on Forget This Device.
Now, try to connect your Beats Solo 3 with your iPhone again.
Beats Solo 3 don’t have Battery:
If your Beats Solo 3 doesn’t have a battery, it won’t connect to your iPhone. To fix this, you have to charge your Beats Solo 3.
To charge your Beats Solo 3,
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the power adapter and plug it into a power outlet.
- Now, connect the other end of the USB cable to the Micro-USB port on your Beats Solo 3.
- A white LED will turn on and you’ll see a lightning bolt next to the Fuel Gauge.
It will take about 2 hours to charge your Beats Solo 3 from 0% to 100%.
FAQs related to How To Connect Beats Solo 3 To iPhone 13 Pro Max:
The reason why your Beats solo 3 won’t connect to your iPhone could be due to a variety of factors. with this article, you can identify the problem and apply a simple solution as I have discussed earlier. As a result, you should be able to connect your Beats Solo 3 to your iPhone without any issues.